Monday, June 23, 2008

Welcome to the world!

Welcome to the world little Cole! My good friend Jill gave birth to her second son June 20. Cole weighed in at 8lbs 4oz and is absolutely beautiful. We were so excited to see him! Its been a fun adventure with Max and Micah, and I am sure this is going to be even more fun! Congratulations Ellingson Family!




On June 13 my cousin Brandi and her husband Ben, welcomed to the world two little blessed boys. Wesley Benjamin Green at 5lbs 14oz and Riley Michael Green at 6lbs 7oz. (she was carrying 12lbs of baby, talk about back ache) No two people deserve this more. I know that they are going to make great parents and I am so excited to watch the boys grow!


Wesley Benjamin (R)
Riley Michael (L)

"Dear little child, so small and sweet, with curious eyes and adventurous feet. Where will you go? What will you see? What joys will you find? Oh, what will you be?" (unknown)

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Oh how precious babies are!!! I love them. They show you the kind of love you can't understand until they come into your life. It's amazing! Congratulations to your friend Jill.
love, Brandi