Thursday, June 19, 2008

4 years behind us...

I'm remembering a time when I was younger and I had a list of all the qualities I wanted in a man, here where some of them: Taller than me, has a big truck, I can fit in his clothes (silly), is a Christian, loves kids,and is funny (I'm sure there was more). It's incredible how God listens and even innocent lists can be answered. Bryan has fufilled all of my needs in a husband, and then some. He truly has taught me the meaning of unselfishness, and unconditional love. I'm not saying its been easy, but thats what makes it good, growing, learning and loving together. Here's to 4 years of the Flansburgs and many more! I love you babe!!


"I Erin take you Bryan to be my husband, you are my best friend and I will love you today tomorrow and forever!" (june 19 2004)









4 comments:

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

Congrats! Love your wedding photo.

Mel

Jill said...

Those vows sound familier! Oh I love it and the picture of your wedding. Your were such a BEAUTIFUL BRIDE! I will always remember our drive to the church! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Alisha said...

Congrats and wishing you many more years to come!

Brandi said...

So, I'm a little behind for TWO very good reasons...hee hee. But Happy Belated Anniversary Erin and Bryan!! I know it's said all the time, but I can hardly believe it's been four years ago. Anyway, I love that God answered your prayers with Bryan. I feel that way myself and I always think about how happy it would have made Grandpa!! love, Cousin