Monday, June 23, 2008

Congrats Josh!

So although its been almost a week exactly, I still find it important to announce: MY BROTHER GRADUATED!!! We had friends and family come in for what ended up being a very eventful graduation party last Saturday. Its was so good to see so many people come around to support Josh. It's been a long journey for him and we are all so proud of him. Tuesday was his official graduation day and I couldn't help but remember my graduation as we sat thru the band playing, really long speeches, and the choir (the only thing missing was the dancers!). My heart swelled with pride as they called his name to the podium "Joshua Edwin Hardesty", then our family did what we do best stood up and screamed with all our might! His school days are now behind him, and hopefully only good things lay ahead!




"Congratulations! Today is your day. You're off to Great Places! You're off and away! You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the guy who'll decide where to go." (Dr.Seuss)

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Yah Josh!!!! Congratulations to you!!! love, Brandi

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

So funny...I put the same quote on my Blog about my brother-in-laws graduation. Great minds think alike.

Mel

Alisha said...

I can't believe he graduated. And I remember when I would babysit him and Paige!!! I'm getting old!