Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My weekend in Idaho!

Just this last weekend I was lucky enough to get visit my girlfriend Erin in her home town of Nampa, Idaho. Erin and I meet about 5 years ago when I hired her at the counter. (Clinique) I guess you can say we instantly got along. We love being silly, the latest celebrity gossip, movies and just hanging out. I can say that she is one of those true friends that I can be me in my truest form, and never have to worry about her loyalty. Over the weekend I had a blast, whenever I visit she always has entertainment planned. On the first night, Jamie had a bbq at her house with the night ending in one of my favorite games Pictonary. The next night we shopped and in the evening went to a Burns game (indoor football). I have never been to a football game before (except high school) and we had so much fun. Over all I think the most exciting event of the weekend was the Carrie Underwood concert on Sunday. What a blast! I am so proud to say that I voted for that girl and she is on fire!! Love her! Although I would have been satisfied with just sitting around watching movies, Erin and her friends did a great job at showing me a good time. What a great group of friends she has, they always make me feel like one of them whenever I go over there. I hated to leave and will miss her terribly, until next time. Thanks for the fun times Erin!

Erin and I on my first day, on our way to go shopping.
Brenna, Erin, Me and Jamie, before the football game.
The Burns game.


Yes that's Josh Turner! Love him!

That's Carrie and her band mates. We had great seats!

The girls at the concert!
Close relationships, more than personal satisfaction or one's view of the world as a whole, are the most meaningful factors in happiness. I you feel close to other people, you are four times as likely to feel good about yourself than if you do not feel close to anyone. (Magen, Birenbaum and Perry 1996)






No comments: