Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Veggie Tales...

Saturday we took Micah and one of his good friends Dylan to Veggie Tales live! Let me start out by saying that I have loved Veggie Tales since my brother and sister were little, and remember quite clearly most of the movies and songs. I tried getting Micah into them when he was little, but its been only recently that he has really liked them. The boys had a great time. The concert was full of dancing and screaming and jumping up and down, all the things kids love. Bryan and I even got in on the action. We purchased the boys "Larry Boy" hats and the boys have been wearing them constantly. (I guess Dylan wore his to church and Micah slept with his on last night!) It was so much fun, and I defiantly recommend them to anyone who has little kids, they have a great message plus fun "Silly Songs".

2 comments:

Alisha said...

Looks like Micah had fun! I can't wait to be able to do this with Hayden.

Brandi said...

Sounds like you all had a blast! I happen to love Silly Songs with Larry...I can see why that would be a highlight. I LOVE the boys' hats!! So funny that Micah slept with his on. I love it. Can't wait for those same kinds of memories in the future.
love you,
Brandi