Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My first Seahawks Game..

This past Sunday, me, my dad and Bryan were lucky enough to get tickets to the Seahawks vs. Rams game. After 14 years of living here I finally got to experience the excitement of a pro-football game. Being from Montana we didn't have any professional leagues so I didn't grow up having a favorite team and the most football I watched was when I was in high school (and that was mainly for the scenery if you know what I mean). We started the day off early and headed into the city to go visit a few friends. We stopped by the infamous "Hawk Box", my girlfriends husband help build, had some food and drink then walked down and visited some more friends. Wow, the tailgating experience is not to be missed! The game was great, the seats were good despite the small hike up a flight of stairs, and the fans were amazing! It was like I knew everyone around me, we were screaming and hi-5in at and with everyone! Some poor schmucks decided to wear some Rams jersey's in the middle of our crowd and man I felt sorry for them! Needless to say, it was a blast and I am defiantly hooked! There maybe a chance for us to go again and I am all over it!!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

What a blast!! And great pictures. Ben's dream is to take his boys to see the 49ers...yes, he is a true fan. (I have to admire his faithfulness there.)
Don't you just love the football weather and food?! So glad you got the chance to go. Ben and I went to a Broncos game in Denver, and I made him leave at half time and take me shopping. He still reminds me of that to this day. You're a much better football wife!