Monday, July 28, 2008

New Camera

Camera's are like computers, they are constantly being upgraded. Bryan and I purchased a camera about 4 years ago and we were so excited because it was digital. I remember some of the first pictures I tried taking, we were at Sea world and every shot was of the whales tale sticking out of the water! I missed every shot because of the delay in the picture! And now with Micah I miss out on some precious moments because of the same problem. Well no more!! I love this new camera and cant wait to see what it can do. So far Bryan has been playing and has taken some great photos. (For those wondering its a Nikon d40)

2 comments:

Alisha said...

Congrats on the new camera!! I so want a new one for the same reason - it is too slow!

Brandi said...

nice pictures! What kind of camera did you get?