Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Camping..

This past weekend we went camping with my family. We went to a KOA campground right outside of Leavenworth and had so much fun. Camping is one of those things my family has done since I was little, and I hope that this can become a tradition for mine as well. Now of course we are used to "roughing it" tent style, but I must say that my parents 5Th wheel is quite nice in the hot weather and defiantly an upgrade from the memories I have. We had a great time, and every year I wish we would camp more.














"Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up ans see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead." Louisa May Allcot

2 comments:

Alisha said...

I so miss camping! Your parents look well - tell them I said hi.

Brandi said...

Cousin,
I too LOVE camping. Remember our camping trip years and years ago for Family Camp when we stayed in the big tent with my parents? Oh the good old days. I'm so glad you all get the chance to do that together. The memories are priceless. I know Micah is a born camper....I hope my boys will be too. I'm so glad you had a great weekend!! Hey, and I love your new blog page design. It's beautiful. miss you, Brandi